Linda Chen, Licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist
Owner of Blossoming Health & Beauty
Linda, born in China, is a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist with a background in coaching and leadership development by Royal Dutch Shell. She graduated from Shenzhou Traditional Chinese Medicine Open University with excellent results in Foundations of Western Medicine and Cum Laude in Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncture. Her thesis on “Acupuncture Treatment of Menopausal Hot Flashes and Its Efficacy” is published in the Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture which is a professional journal of ATCM (The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture UK).
Linda is a registered member of the professional association: NVA (Nederlandse Vereniging voor Acupunctuur). Thus reimbursement of the whole or part of the treatment fee is possible if covered by medical insurance.
Linda has taken advanced courses including auricular therapy, cosmetic acupuncture, abdominal acupuncture and ancient needle free, pain free techniques etc. During her recent visit to Hong Kong, Linda took the opportunity to meet with the President of Association of Integrative Medicine and Chairman of TCM Council to broaden the perspective of integrative medicine.
As a medical practitioner, Linda is dedicated to providing excellence in healthcare and supporting her patients on their path to optimal health and well-being.
Testimonials: What clients say about Linda?
- Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture (Cosmetic Acupuncture)
- Abdominal Acupuncture
- Ancient needle free, pain free techniques
- Acupuncture for Gynaecological Diseases
- TCM Brain theory and its application on skin conditions
- Treating Thyroid (Schildklier) Diseases with Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Scalp Acupuncture from Professor Jiao Shun Fa (the creator of Scalp Acupuncture)
- Qilu Inherited CCM Master Training Courses for Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Auricular Therapy
- Fu’s Subcutaneous Needling
- Foundations of Western Medicine
- Bachelor of Business Administration